Bali Bike Tours
This tour is a full day tour, from 8am to 2-3pm
Off The Beaten Track Down Hill Bali Countryside Cycling Tours. Enjoy the quiet countryside of Bali’s back roads and witness first-hand the daily life of rural rice farmers and craftsmen. You will really see the real Bali on this tour.
Baby seat $17.50
Child under 12 $40
Adults from Legian $60
Adults from Ubud $55
Make A Booking Enquiry!
For bookings or enquiries contact Wayan Biak Biak directly – From Biak Biak Tours
Face Book- Bali Bike Baik Tours
What’s up number :+6281338673852
- Morning pick up by our guide wearing “YELLOW T-SHIRT” from Bali Bike Biak Tour at your hotel and A/C van ride up country based on sharing.
- Breakfast at traditional Balinese compound overlooking the beautiful garden and nice looking water pond at our home.
- A Walk into the rice paddies to learn how rice is grown and cultivated.
- A look at Balinese coffee plantations and some of the more unusual plants of Bali, as well as a visit to a village temple with an introductions to Balinese spiritual beliefs.
- A magnificent luncheon in the family compound of tour guide Wayan ‘Bike – Biak’. This personal welcome into his traditional family life has proved to be one of the most popular component of the tour. Wayan’s genuine warmth and enthusiasm for sharing his culture will guide you through everything from the how’s and why’s of daily offerings, to the amazing relationship between Balinese architecture and it’s spiritual practices.
- Mountain bike and safety helmet use.
- Mineral water on tour.
- Entrance fees.
- Personal insurance covered US$35,000.00 (from the age of 1 to 65 years old).
- Return to your hotel by A/C van.
Pick up times
- Nusa Dua area – 6:30am
- Kuta area – 7:15am
- Sanur area – 7:30am
- Ubud area – 8:15am
What to bring
Please bring your running shoes or flip flop, sunblock, hat and camera.
- Local Balinese owner and tour guide
- Local Balinese economy
- Most of our business comes from word of mouth
- Highly Recommended by: The Rough Guide Book, Lonely Planet, Escape Sunday Herald Sun (Australia), Petit Fute, The Natural France Guide Book (France), Trip Adviser, Bali Travel Forum and many tourists who have been on this tour.